Monday, August 8, 2011

This is The Week

     This is the week we are suppose to find out if Masha can become part of our family.   Tensions and emotions are high in the house as we wait to find out. Liz and I have both been in a haze this week waiting for the news, and  completely unmotivated to do anything.  We are suppose to find out today or tomorrow, but I am not holding my breath. I do have a feeling that this week we will know something positive or negative. For those that read this and pray, any prayer would be greatly appreciated.   I do not believe that God has a plan to make this process hard or to keep Masha in undesirable conditions, that is man's area of expertise. I can not believe in a God like that, but I do believe that He has the power to move mountains and obstacles out of our way.  Maybe if enough people say prayers out there today for all the people waiting to hear if they can bring these special kids back, God will move mountains for us all today.

Christopher


6 comments:

  1. Well said Chris. This is awful waiting.... Why is it so complicated, expensive and nearly impossible to do something for these kids that no one else has done for them. Ukraine should be begging us and paying us to take these burdens off their hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    It is very frustrating to me, but it is out of our hands unfortunately. I think it is extremely corrupt on both sides of the pond. The cost per amount of work is laughable IMO, but what do you do. It is for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked a very appropriate picture for your post. Here's to hoping we all wake up to good news tomorrow. Praying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach, I was going to pick the one that looked like I was about to puke, but skipped over it. That may have been more appropriate.

    ReplyDelete