Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Birthday To Remember (Mom's 56th)

Tomorrow is a very special birthday. It would have been the most influential person in my life's birthday, Mom's 56th. This is not usually a sad day for me as it is a time for me to remember all of the amazing things my Mom did for me and other people. Those of you that knew her know that she had an amazing gift to make everyone feel valued and loved. A quality I wish I had. Her hugs had the ability to make any trial or tribulation a little more bearable. I have not known many people with the love, compassion, and capability to forgive that my Mom possessed. A friend of the family, Steve Coleman, said it best once when my mom was very ill and near death. Steve said to my Mom, "Carla I know Heaven exist because of people like you." I can not come up with a better way to describe the type of person my Mom was.

Mom, I love you forever, I like you for always, As long as I'm living, My Mom you will be.

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment